Medications and Prescriptions
Prescription refills are done during business hours. Please allow 48-72 hours for prescription refills.
- Call your pharmacy for renewals on refills.
- If changing pharmacies or the medication is new for that pharmacy, contact the office at 303-776-6872.
- If you are due for a follow up appointment, only a single refill will be given until your follow up is made. Please do not stop your medication because you ran out. Additional refills will be given to last you until your next follow up appointment.
After Hours Refills: Emergencies only
Call the physician on call only if you can not wait until business hours and will only be able to give enough medication until you can follow up during business hours.
Antibiotic Refills: Need to be evaluated in the office for refills.
- No after hours refills.
- Must be evaluated in the office.
- Controlled medications are limited to treatment of specific diseases. (ADD, Cancer pain, Hospice Care)
Mail In Prescription Services:
- Contact the mail in pharmacy for medication refills.
- If you are due for a follow up appointment, only a single refill will be given until your follow up is made.
- For a new mail in pharmacy, contact the office at 303-776-6872 with medications, dose, and times taken daily.
- Prescription will be prepared for patient pickup or can be mailed to the patient within 24-48 hours.
- Faxing prescriptions is often offered by mail in services, however in our experience, they continue to lose prescriptions and or patient information, and this ends up being slower than mailing in the prescription. For this reason, we do not fax in prescriptions to mail in services.